arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
Well as far as we are concerned, no lockdown could affect our education. There's been a lockdown ever since the third week of March, but studies are continuing as they should.

Our teachers first started teaching on Zoom, and then on Microsoft Teams. Our syllabus is running as it should've. This is both good and bad. Good because of course who would like his education to be stopped? But the other component is quite strong too. I do not have any free time in a day. Either it's school or coaching classes, or it's the huge volume of work that we are doing.

India is on the rise in COVID cases and I'm afraid, our schools and colleges are not gonna open up until the end of this year. Just yesterday our teacher said that it'd be a magic even if schools could open up in September. That's why, I am really anxious about what's more to come.

In my opinion,. COVID has affected the exams component much more than the studies one. All exams had to be cancelled forcefully, least for the time being. As Khadeer said, most of the State boards have cancelled their examinations for this year and promoted students to the next class. The national boards, ICSE and CBSE said that there exams would be conducted sometime in July, but I'd say no way, unless they have made their mind to get the population of India reduced.

I'm supposed to pass school next year, there are important competitive examinations like IIT/JEE, NEET and so many more which will decide my life to come. But ... I'm really tensed about what's gonna actually happen. Hope all this trouble is sorted out soon. This was my perspective as a student. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by Sn1F3rt - 06-16-2020, 04:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting