arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(04-23-2021, 01:17 AM)sAmI Wrote: I am adding some information here what is going on here in Pakistan and how is the education situation has worsen here. I am almost three months away in completing my Second Year of college which i'm not sure how i am gonna complete my board examinations since literally no one has done proper preparation for the exam. Having only 2 class is fine but we cannot either take tuitions due to the risk of COVID. Students has demanded to exam the CIES Exam (O & A Level) because they are about to start in 10-15 days and their syllabus is more hard.
The goverment has decided to close schools till 1 class to 8th grade and universities whereas i dont know in their eyes students of 9-10-11-12 are not humans and they are immune to COVID

There is now being protest held in real life by students as well as on twitter to get the message to Prime Minister which has now become trending in Pakistan at 1 Number
"#ImranKhanCancelEXAMS". I'm not sure how our college is going to get completed last year we got promotion to second year. Now this time i'm not sure what is going to happen!

@sAmI Yes the conditions is really very critical but you are right to say that educational system is the one which barely shutdown but all other things going on so on. institutes got monthly fee but student study by parents.
When education minister announced to reopen institutes then suddenly some powers and majority of students criticize this stand. and when institutes are opened no one like to be obey SOP's even not ware mask. and i am eye witness of it. 
majority of students happy to be at home, they don't like to be literate. and that's the big downfall of our country.
Always blaming always spread hates about education system and criticism is trending on media.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sagher - 04-23-2021, 05:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting