arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden Refuge steps down as Tech Consultant
I'm sure this will be sad news for most of us who have benefited from Hidden's expert assistance. Hidden has decided to step down as Tech Consultant of Post4VPS. Which means he no longer will be assisting with the VPS Private Support discussions:

Hidden Refuge Wrote:The reason why I'm stepping down is lack of time but also mostly lack of interest in the whole VPS thing. I don't have a VPS (yes, I just cancelled my NanoKVM VPS before sending you this message). I have nothing to host or other reasons to use a VPS. Basically a local VM serves me well enough, given I have 32 GB of RAM and a 6 core / 12 thread AMD Ryzen 5 3rd Gen CPU in addition to pure SSD storage.

Our heartfelt thanks to Hidden for his invaluable assistance from the beginning of his association with Post4VPS. He without any doubt has brought quality and credit to our Forum and continues to do so with his presence at Post4VPS. Am happy to learn from Hidden that we will still be seeing him posting at Post4VPS. He is only resigning as Tech Consultant. If and when he has time, he will still be checking in at Post4VPS as he always does.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting