arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com
UPDATE:After a ticket the account issue is solved and it seems to be a misunderstooding.
The response is quicker than I thought(as timezone difference exists),so I guess days before they didn't finish the preparations or something.

(03-08-2021, 05:40 AM)deanhills Wrote: @mzltest They possibly closed the account because you haven't been using it recently.  There's a rule about it if you read through the rules.  It's standard, particularly for hosts who are focused on security as an unused account is always a target for hacking.  
https://www.my.hostpoco.com/index.php?rp...o.com.html

What kind of domain did you use, as that may have been a reason too.  

It's 24 hours so far and the only responses I've received have been automated ones.  They were quality responses, however my client dashboard still says "pending".  Possibly free accounts are manually activated.  Will give it another day to see whether it happens.  Maybe activations aren't done over the weekend.
I could say I saw this within 3 days after signup as I check this daily,also note they just closed that account -- more common actions is to cancel the service but they just closed it.
Also note aol mail didn't receive any emails from them.
I used the domain ctrl-c.pw ,just bought on namecheap for 99cents.(eg. ctrl-c.pw/1 redirects to my first blog post at mzltest.3001.website).
Anyway I don't think closing the account without notice is a brillant action to reject potential customers.
@Pocomaster I'd like an explanation for this if possible.The register is Ma Zl using aol mail.
[Image: file_ScI2uYSQ7AVM.jpg]
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com - by mzltest - 03-08-2021, 05:58 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting