arrow_upward

Dispensation For User Who Not Completed Their Posts Requirement
(11-13-2020, 04:33 PM)sagher Wrote: Agreed with @tiwil because twice i lost my VPS just for some misunderstanding and once i was sick and hospitalized. and was not complete just one or two numbers of my monthly post. i wish it could be a second option for persons who really don't like to miss there container.
if community gave them a one more chance in shape of some extra penalty posts "should be 5"posts and 1 week time to fulfill there previous month posts and current month post also as rules.
With respect.  There was no misunderstanding @sagher.  That happened IN SPITE OF numerous PMs and warnings from me which you chose to ignore. 

If there were to be a genuine misunderstanding, then of course we will help the member.  But with you this is a regular occurrence. Placing unnecessary burden on the staff to have to help you to get you to make your 20 posts before the end of the month.  And you not cooperating as you should in spite of all of the help you have been receiving.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting