arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Linux alternative for Windows - how does Linux Mint rate?
(12-02-2020, 07:43 AM)TrK Wrote: phpBB good old days those platforms including mybb were best among the best but now i am fiddling with custom codes and yeah Flarum and discourse are now my goto forum platform for a forum, come to think of it i got a community domain(adminforums.net) lying in my account should i create a community? i guess nah managing a community takes too much of human resource.
I can't get my teeth into discourse. I hate the fact that every time I log in, I have to check my e-mail for a code first. I'm also searching for functions, like the first time I used it it took ages to find where the log out link is "hidden". I wonder whether this could be because maybe it's simpler in phone view than desktop view? I always lose my temper with trying to get into discourse, and then trying to locate previous discussions. Forum seems so much simpler for me. You're right though. Managing a community does take daily attendance to the Forum. You can't just let it take care of itself. I don't want it to take care of itself though, as what's the point for being around and having the Forum then. Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Linux alternative for Windows - how does Linux Mint rate? - by deanhills - 12-02-2020, 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting