arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Annual overview of 2018, 2019 and 2020.
01. Bladenode Shared Hosting is a beta testing project rather than a free hosting service. @phoenixwolf hasn't mentioned anything about it would be turned into free service. I have used it and I can say it's great. Enough resources and faster servers. I wish he would let us use at least a couple of add-on domains since it provides enough resources for that.

02. LNB Hosting service is also great. I haven't had a problem with it yet. It provides plenty of resources for a free account and can upgrade to a bigger account by being active in the forum. Now they have allowed using free domains so the service even got better.

03. HostPoco offers cPanel free shared hosting which is great since these days it's really rare. Unfortunately, it's pretty much useless for most of us since it offers only 200MB Space and 200MB Bandwidth. I can live with 200MB space but 200MB bandwidth is just ridiculous. It's simply not good enough to run a WordPress website.

04. 000webhost is a service I tried to use years ago. These guys are a bit shady. A subsidiary of Hostinger, they have white-labeled the service with many different names. Early days they ran a fake referral service offering 5$ for each free registration. They have put so many restrictions on the free service it's simply impossible to run a WordPress without getting into trouble. They would do everything to drive newbie users crazy so some would upgrade to paid accounts. Also, their IP addresses are blacklisted in so many places. Now I haven't tried them for about 2 years so maybe, a big maybe, they have changed for to better.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Annual overview of 2018, 2019 and 2020. - by xdude - 03-20-2021, 04:51 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting