arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Annual overview of 2018, 2019 and 2020.
(03-21-2021, 01:17 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks for noticing this @fChk.  In all of my years at post4vps, Virmach has been the one quality constant in my life. My Virmach VPS has had constant up time from the beginning of time.  I've had VPS 9 (Phoenix) from 2018 to 2019.  And then when the Virmach VPSs were upgraded to KVM I changed to VPS 9 (Dallas).  I'm as happy with my VPS 9 Dallas as I've been with my VPS 9 Phoenix.  The only shortcoming with VPS 9 of course is the lack of a panel and quality of technical support can be improved. For me its greatest attribute is a reliability of existence and performance.  
I'm not aware of the exact time VirMach sponsorship kicked in but to my mind that was the most significant event Post4VPS ever had, and I'm not saying this to minimize the importance of the other sponsorships. Just think about it, to have 7 sponsored VPSs with as big specs as those of VPS-9 from a reliable well-known VPS service provider must have been a game changer as far as Post4VPS appeal is concerned. It's certainly what brought me here in the first place!..

The existence of VirMach sponsored-VPSs had -without a doubt- set the high-BAR for the other sponsors willing to join the party and we did see 2 sponsors trying to compete with it -and with each others- and even did, at some point, out-perform it... but that didn't last all that long.. as we all saw!

Anyway, all the above should explain my astonishment when I noticed the absence of any mention of VirMach in the OP's long narrative!.. hence why I'm trying to set the record straight here.

(03-21-2021, 01:17 AM)deanhills Wrote: Looks like VPS 14 has passed VPS 9 as post4vps's greatest star performer, particularly after the last upgrade.  
Indeed, VPS-14 does take the proverbial 'cake' nowadays and I hope for a long time to come.. Its 4 vCPU units ranks it far ahead of the lot even before the storage upgrade from an HDD backend to an NVMe-based SSD, with a capacity of 200GB!!.. Kudos to @phoenixwolf -for sure- for that investment in the community.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Annual overview of 2018, 2019 and 2020. - by fChk - 03-26-2021, 04:38 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting