arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
Great thread @fChk.  I've edited the poll to add a choice to the equivalent of "none of the above".  Like not decided yet.  If you want different wording, or want me to delete this option please let me know.

I guess vaccination is more real for you as your country is very actively on the go.  Nothing is currently happening where I am in South Africa.  Good news is that Europe seems to have given its blessing for Johnson&Johnson to resume in Europe.  So hopefully South Africa will recommence its vaccination programme soon.  If all goes well with South Africa's vaccination programme, I doubt my turn will come before the end of the year.  And it may even be later, as a third wave of Covid with different strain is expected soon to be more brutal than the second, that was quite severe.  So for me logically when all medical resources are used for treating Covid 19 patients, then the vaccination programme may be slowed down.  But that is an uneducated guess.  Bottom line, I'm not as confident with how vaccination is going here, as you are probably because vaccination is "on" in your country and "off" in South Africa. So for me it's "undecided" and "wait and see until it's my turn" - which may be very far in the future time wise by world Covid 19 vaccination standards.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community - by deanhills - 04-24-2021, 04:08 PM
Did you get the Vaccine? - by LightDestory - 06-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Did you get the Vaccine? - by Littlemaster - 06-29-2021, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting