arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android is more popular than Windows
(09-11-2017, 11:57 AM)AmirGT Wrote: I agree with that but for me no, why? Because of since I was young I was using a computer so I was playing games on it, surfing internet on it, doing my stuffs on it but when I got a phone it was so awesome but my favourite hobby was still computer not phone, why? Because while I'm using phone I feel like I'm too limited with battery so I have to charge it and Wi-Fi so I have to be close to the router so now I have phone but I'm not always using it, the most thing I use is my computer (I'm typing from it now Big Grin )

well that is back then . nowdays people are prefer mobile phone because it is much easier to use and also it is very portable . people like having their compute device that they can bring anywhere and also accesing internet from mobile phone is much easier . if you use the mobile phone path you just need a mobile phone and also a mobile data and it is really easy to obtain and you can get it in no time if you have the money . but if you want to get internet on your pc you need to subscribe to dsl / fiber service to the internet and then configure your pc which is kinda hard for people that new to the internet

and because of that most newcomers to internet and even existing user are prefering smartphone to acces the internet than using the pc

for me browsing the internet on pc have some advantage but i can do most of my online on my mobile phone
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android is more popular than Windows - by humanpuff69 - 09-12-2017, 09:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting