arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7
(11-22-2017, 12:12 PM)oraldavid Wrote: I suggest you to install Plesk better, Its powerful , just like cPanel.

yeah i saw Plesk's pictures also my friend recommended me but isn't free forever right on trial period ?

(11-22-2017, 03:16 PM)Zorono Wrote: If you checked first 3 steps you will find your answer
1. you need an registered Domain (it doesn't matter .tk .com... what ever [you could use freenom.com/1and1.com as an Free/Paid Domains registrar as well])
2. Change your Domain's Nameservers to ns1.your-domain.com - ns2.your-domain.com and the IP Address of every Nameserver it will be set to your VPS IP Address... (as your VPS Hostname must be a valid hostname that will resolve on the IP used for the control panel)
3. Change your VPS Hostname to your vtcp.your-domain.com (you could change this 'vtcp' to any another sub domain depends on your choice but it must be a valid sub domain)

Well i can't set Name Servers can you create new tutorial about it or recommend me any tutorial? my friend said you have to set glue what is that?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPSĀ 

Messages In This Thread
How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7 - by Zorono - 11-20-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7 - by arsalahmed786 - 11-22-2017, 08:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting