arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apt-get update and apt-get upgrade problem
Alright. So it looks like the issue with disk space I described is not at fault here because the stats of df output do look absolutely normally and show no sign of a full host node disk as it is known to happen in OpenVZ.

inode count also looks good. ploop filesystem gives you a bit of a more real filesystem than the old OpenVZ simfs filesystem. A more isolated filesystem with more beyond it than a folder on the host node.

That's really strange then. I have to admit that I've never seen this error beforehand. The things I would generally check and look at to pinpoint the issue all look fine.

Docker... do you have second level quota enabled? The error might not even come directly from the update but rather from a Docker package during the update. Docker is a container virtualization much like OpenVZ but with prepackged systems and other goodies. It may need second level quota for the filesystem of the Docker containers.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: apt-get update and apt-get upgrade problem - by Mashiro - 06-18-2018, 04:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting