arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone?
Thanks @Vuluts.  The 10% discount works with having a mobile browser (not an app).  I'm almost certain the hotel booking setup has been set up to deal differently with a desktop than a mobile browser -in the favour of the mobile browser.  So I'd like to know if it is possible to set my desktop up with a mobile browser.  Without a lot of trouble - like is it possible to do it in Virtualbox with no effect on my current Windows 7 setup?

(08-15-2018, 03:06 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Android x86 - http://www.android-x86.org/

[...]
Thanks HR.  I'll try this out later today.  As long as I know I can do all of this in my Virtual Box without any risk to my Windows 7 and browsers I feel a little more motivated.  I guess one will only learn how it works by doing it.  Wink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone? - by deanhills - 08-15-2018, 10:12 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting