arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone?
(08-18-2018, 04:59 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks @tryp4vps.  The Hotel Booking Website is very clever.  I tried to simulate an iphone with Google Chrome, as one can do it with the developer tools.  It was OK when I first accessed the Website, but as soon as I started to click on the links for providing dates, the browser reverted to desktop mode.  Initially I thought it was on my side, but I'm sure it must be on the Hotel side.

I'm very curious why there's a preference for a smart phone.  I doubt, even if I had a smart phone that I'd want to place a booking through the phone.  I feel much more secure with my desktop than I feel with a phone.

First of all iphone only uses safari rendering engine whereas google chrome uses chromium engine . Also google chrome responsive mode for faking user agent doesnt work great either i have same problem even on normal webaite like google . I reccomend trying using user agent changer extension and resize your window size instead . I only use the chrome responsive for debugging my responsive html script .for faking user agent like that proper extension work much better
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone? - by humanpuff69 - 08-19-2018, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting