arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there
I thought to revive this topic rather than starting another since there isn't a huge interest in this among members and this topic already has lots of good information. When I started this topic in September 2018, the price of a BIT coin was 7000 USD. Many said that's a max it will rise and soon it will fell beyond salvage. It did fell around 3500 USD in 2019 but after that has never crashed again like that. So today Feb 2021 price of the coin is 48200 USD. Even if you bought for 7k in 2018 today your profits would be crazy high.

Of course, nobody can predict something like this but I guess there are those who believed it and kept their coins. I was looking at other coins which are stable enough to invest and Tron seems to be affordable. It's at 50 cent usd right now I think.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - by xdude - 02-23-2021, 02:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting