arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A MUST essentials to install for FRESH format Windows PC / Laptop
i dont know about must install. cause you can get by without any of the above or mine. On the other hand, drivers are like part of os and not utility softwares. so i would like to keep them out of this list.
now if you are interested in my list of softwares i install on my own computer after a fresh install/reinstall, those would be,
comodo firewall and mawarebytes av for on demand scan [after disabling windows update, firewall and defender],
ungoogled chromium with ublock origin [after i remove default browser like edge or whatever] ,
klite mega kodec pack, daum pot player,
vlc, python3, java latest (i do openjdk 11 now),
notepad++, some good hex viewer editor,
audacity, gimp, inkscape, virtualbox, wireshark, fiddler, etc.

i also do have a folder with nginx (with proper conf to share drives i want to), portable winscp, putty etc that i copy over to the system immediately after installation.

edit. i dont condon piracy. i dont install qbittorrent.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A MUST essentials to install for FRESH format PC / Laptop - by rudra - 11-17-2018, 01:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting