arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Free VPS for 1 Year with VCC
Wow!  Now that looks like a very involved and complicated registration process.  Guess that will be the main reason I won't use Amazon neck on neck with them asking me for a credit card and phone number registration.  In addition I don't like your big providers like Amazon, Google - all of those, and also I'm not very clear how they measure the usage of the account.  Like they calculate it in such a way I can't figure out what my usage will be and also, how it will be charged afterwards.  Like do they stop the account when one gets to the limits of the free account and then provide one with the option to be charged for it and then to continue on a paid basis, or do they just charge your credit card regardless?  For me the process is not transparent enough and I can imagine a win win situation for Amazon.  Guess this is one case where one will really need to read the fine print of the Terms and Conditions very VERY carefully.

Thanks but no thanks Amazon!   Confused
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon Free VPS for 1 Year with VCC - by deanhills - 12-22-2018, 03:28 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting