arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yandex Domain Mail Configuration confusion - VestaCP & Domain Registrar?!
(01-13-2019, 06:24 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Sometimes DNS changes are instant and sometimes you just have to wait. Nothing you can really do about it. It also depends on how frequent Yandex.Connect performs a background check and how often their DNS servers are refreshed when requesting the DNS records from your DNS servers.
Exactly. And I think the biggest delay is with VestaCP. I found when I had to do the index.html authentication, that when I added the meta tag in the header of index.html, it wouldn't make the change. Like that was hours ago. I just went in now again into the index.html, and the meta tag is still not there.

At any rate, fortunately Yandex provides for other verification tools too. When I uploaded their yandex.html file, the verification worked.

The DNS of VestaCP isn't bad. I don't mind waiting though. I'll check again tomorrow. This was my project for today. Once things are working, I want to write a step by step tutorial for me.

Thanks for your help and support HR - this is MUCH appreciated. As always. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yandex Domain Mail Configuration confusion - VestaCP & Domain Registrar?! - by deanhills - 01-13-2019, 06:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: deanhills
09-25-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting