arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yandex Domain Mail Configuration confusion - VestaCP & Domain Registrar?!
Jesus ! faaaaa..... my eyes and ears out... or in.. or whatever.

im sure me or someone could still set it up and make it work even after all this. the backends and such are working quite fine. it is just you keep messing something up.

you dont add mx records for a domain along with ns records for the same domain at the registrar or at the same point. thats plain i#*@tic. seriously !!

when the dns system works its way from top down trying to determine the ip of the receiving machine, it tries to find the responsible authoritative name server(s) first and then asks the name server(s) for the record of the associated domain. so adding mx record at any earlier step/point is as pointless as doing the backdoor expecting a baby.

also you adding/creating a nameserver at vestacp does not mean it is both working and accessible from outside world. test it may be ?!

may be first use the nameservers at cloudflare or at the registrar to set it all up. when you see that it works...just transfer the dns records to where you want them to be and only have ns records at the registrar pointing to it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yandex Domain Mail Configuration confusion - VestaCP & Domain Registrar?! - by rudra - 01-16-2019, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: deanhills
09-25-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting