arrow_upward

[PENDING] Suggestion to move old sponsors down in VPS Plans
aaaaannh ..... ooohhh.... why is everybody around me suddenly making so much noise and in such an animated manner !! what did i just say ?

all i remember that i asked them to extend the vps plans page and add and old sponsors segment at the very bottom where the ex sponsors details will be put. you know. just to help that crazy historian who might decide to come and write a book one day on the evolution of the globally connected conscious AI with a chapter on the contribution of cloud computing to it with a paragraph titled 'VPS to VPIS , How the free VPS movements contributed to this one free avatar for every single human child program'. i never expected anything more than rolling eyes and some tuk-tuk sounds. whats changed ?

================

@dean
i hope you dont want to find a way to automatically scrape the old pages for the details. Then what do you want ?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS Plans OP - suggestion to move old sponsors down - by rudra - 02-11-2019, 02:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills
03-12-2021, 11:54 AM
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting