arrow_upward

How to get more members to join post4vps?
lowering post requirements is a ludicrous proposal at best. How much can you earn as a content writer from your best 20 posts here or anywhere?
1USD.... if you are lucky? most of the posts are like 'yes. that nice. I also like this blah blah blah. done '

and people still think it is too much work! WTBF wrong with people these days? may be 0 or 5 post requirements then?

I would like to modify this proposal...

Dean... I think it would be cool if there were an option to request a VPS right after joining if the guy were going to transfer a good website on the VPS which has a certain minimum google page rank or unique visits per day. Then he should be offered like 5 or 7 posts per month option... it would be like a VIP level free tier for established webmasters.

positives for Post4VPS and the sponsors are as follows...

1) the backlink from their good site will be big help with google ranking of p4v and the sponsor. much higher return than what they get from tiny personal sites with hardly any page views.

2) our sponsors will be able to impress them and make a sell when they grow or for their other projects or even for their friends. here they will experience first hand how helpful and knowledgeable our sponsors are.

us normal enthusiasts who do tinkering or all kind of mucking around should rightfully bear the brunt and post 20. it is a very good deal. I say even generous....
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get more members to join post4vps? - by rudra - 03-07-2019, 09:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting