arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Free Completely free website hosting with unlimited disk space and bandwidth
(04-24-2019, 09:37 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Nevermind, @Melvin. I see that you didn't quite understand what I was asking for. I probably explained it badly.

I use 1984.is to manage the DNS zones of my domains and I use Yandex.Connect to send and receive e-mails with mail addresses like [email protected]. I don't want to use the DNS of the hosting provider therefore, nor their mail server for mail business. I do however need to be able to use their other features like the TLS certificates for hosted sites. I have tried hosts that wouldn't let you even sign up with them if you didn't use their DNS servers.

Ah man now i understood well what you have said, i think what you are trying to do is not possible, as you said free hosting providers offer hosting 

only if you use their dns servers, or buy from them domain name. its all the same for free providers.
Watch this beauty till the end..

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting