arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187!
So last night my laptop trusted mouse - tiny LG - stopped working. I did everything to see whether I could fix it - rebooted the laptop, dusted the mouse.  But it wouldn't budge.  It was a wired infrared mouse and has been serving me well since 2012 when I purchased my Toshiba laptop.  I'm in Canada, and not too familiar with the computer hardware environment.  London Drugs is quite famous here for having really good and well stocked computer departments, however there wasn't much of a variety of mouses on offer. I first showed the little LG mouse to the technical department and received confirmation the mouse was no longer working. So in the end the only mouse that looked OK was a very small wireless Logitech Mouse called Logi M187.  

Turned out to be a winner.  It installed very fast.  What was nice was it already came with a battery.  Performance so far has been great.  I'm really happy that it's so small, as that makes it very easy to pack when I travel.
https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Wireless-...ics&sr=1-1

Then later in the afternoon I bumped into a genuine Computer Store - Canada Computers - that is focused on gaming laptops and gaming mice.  You should have seen some of the gaming keyboards - like an amazing variety.  This time round I had a great variety of mouses on offer with great prices.  So bought a very cheap wired backup mouse - iCAN M254, just in case the Logitech one should not work out. Hopefully I won't be needing the backup mouse soon, but at least I discovered a great shop for computer equipment.  The laptops are amazing.

Here is a selection of mice that are available at Canada Computers Store:
https://www.canadacomputers.com/index.ph....99&page=3
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by deanhills - 05-23-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by xdude - 05-23-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by ikk157 - 10-30-2019, 12:39 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting