arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of Mobile Provider you have with what subscription.
As you all know, we all use the internet. Just send an email, put a photo on Facebook or watch a movie, we are doing it more and more on our mobile phone, providers offer bundles with which you can go cheap online, but if you go outside of your bundle then that can lead to a squeezed bill. Every time you do something on the internet, you use data that can go via Wi-Fi or via your provider, so it costs money. I am very curious which provider you are with and what type of SIM card you have, you can all choose this later. Why are you with this provider, and what do you pay for a subscription or what does a normal subscription cost.

Terminal
MOBILE FORMAT (Not need to fill if you don't want to)

What is the name of your mobile provider?:
Why are you took this provider where you with now?:
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?:
Would you recommend  it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?:
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?:
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?:
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?:

What is the name of your mobile provider?: I have Telecom-Mobile NL (T-Mobile NL)
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: This provider offer me a Unlimited Data Package (Unlimited Calls/SMS/Data and 120 Minutes per month to other EU countries) and I have 4G+ with good coverage.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: If I am out-side, I have 99,3% in NL 4G+ connection, the support help also very good.
Would you recommend  it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: I can't speak for other people in NL, but for unlimited data is T-Mobile perfect.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: Sim-Only
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: Unlimited Package
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: 2850 Call Minutes - 72 SMS - 40-43GB Data Per Month

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Manal
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting