arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of Mobile Provider you have with what subscription.
Oh boy, this thread is really old. I remember replying to it a year back! Amyway, my mobile telecom has changed now so I beleive I should do a repost on my new plans and stuff.

What is the name of your mobile provider?: Zong CMPak
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: One of the highly rated Telecoms of my country and has really good coverage especially in my area.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Yes
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: Yup why not, Its a chinese based firm but has invested the most (Imo) in 4g cell structure and has the best infrastructure.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: Currently just have a sim
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: I am subscribed to a monthly All-in-one type package, It is a really cheap and affordable package, costing around 2$ a month for (1GB Data, 1000 On Net Minutes, 60 off net minutes, 1000 SMS). I know the data isn't much but I have my own internet device so this 1gb is more like a backup data and is enough for me.
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: It all depends on the situation, but I usually uses all the data traffic
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Manal
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting