arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite comics/mangas?
Again, due to lockdown I got much time to read new mangas.
I have recently found out that a novel that I read a lot of time ago is now getting a webtoon. I have read 100 charapters in less then 5 days.
The webtoon/novel is called "Solo leveling" and it is from South Korea!
Here a little sum-up from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia Wrote:Since a portal connecting our world to a world full of monsters and creatures of all kinds appeared, some people have acquired powers and the ability to hunt them: they are called hunters. The protagonist of the story, Sung Jin-Woo, is the weakest of the rank E hunters and barely stronger than a normal human. He is nicknamed by his fellow hunters as "the weakest". One day, he and other hunters find themselves trapped in an extremely dangerous dungeon, and only a few of them survive and manage to escape. Sung Jin-Woo himself hardly survives and is the only one who completes all the trials in this dungeon. He then turns into a "player" who can now see an interface showing him quests. Will he succeed in becoming the most powerful hunter?

The manhwa depicts how the weakest of all the hunters grows to become the strongest there is. Hunter Sung-Woo likes clearing dungeons alone and have gained tremendous strength and magic powers in the process. The Ant arc just finished and Sung Jin-Woo was able to defeat the Ant king without even using his full strength. The main antagonist of the manhwa seems to be a demon who is working from the shadows and we expect him to be the last and final boss in the journey of hunter Sung Jin-Woo leveling up.

Are you reading any comics right now?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your favourite comics/mangas? - by LightDestory - 03-31-2020, 10:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting