arrow_upward

Poll: What is your position?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Front-end dude
20.00%
Back-end dude
40.00%
Semi-god FullStack dude
40.00%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favourite Web Programming Language & (Optional) Reason and Position ?
So, let's make a brother of this interesting thread .
Tell us what is/are your favourite web programming language(s) and, if you want, the reasons.
Speaking about web-development we can't not talk about a very important thing:
  • Are you a front-end dude?
  • Are you a back-end dude?
  • Are you a semi-god full-stack dude?
For this interesting thing I have set up a poll, so we can see which position is more popular.

I have opened this thread, so I have to be the first one.
I started my web-dev experience not so long ago but I will be frank: I am a back-end dude because I am naturally unable to perform artistic things: I am unable to produce any form of art with my own hand. I have this incompatibility since my school days: during art subjects my draws weren't so good.
A sort of exception art I am good at, or if I can say I excel in it, is technical drawing: I love hand drawing sections of item, 3D drawing, floors, building; I am also in love with CAD software for digital drawing.

Now you can understand why I am a back-end dude. If you try to combine me and CSS you will get a 1990 website style, I know few CSS and JS tricks but I can't call myself a front-end. I am unable to create nice UI.

So I prefer back-end & script languages such as PHP, JS, Python, ASP.NET and DB stuff of course.
Speaking of PHP, I am loving Laravel framework. And I like the recent news of P++ (read my post about it, if you missed it!)
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting