arrow_upward

A proposal: special post counter and scoring system.
@sohamb03

thanks. But actually that has a very high potential of failure. Freevps ran for such a long time. Still there were only a handful (much less actually. not full) users like that. I think trying to be too critical was partly responsible for the way that site went.

As i said, maintaining consistency in everything would be a major challenge. Also it will only increase the burden on staff members.

See , there is no point in not giving the vps. Even at our current situation, we have so many vps unclaimed.

Qlso who is gonna set the standard and who is gonna teach/guide even if we assume that i am willing to listen. just too much work.

I thought about a special score used internally by staff only. but somehow it will have to be uniform n automated. not possible.

So i come back to my previous position. we need to find or make reason so more new people join us.

Also remember that a low/mid tier vps is not that costly anymore. The ones we get here. Even an indian average college kid can afford it. The fun is in competing for the stuff and talking to eachother.

May be we just need to keep doing our personal best and keep an eye so that it is not all weeds.

all type of synthetic weed killers are proving to be harmful. mind you.

hehe

edit.
thanks for the feedback @LightDestory
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-23-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting