arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(11-03-2019, 10:07 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: This was actually very helpful , I bought GTA V few months ago and I am not that rich , i just have one free car you get from being social club member which is available to everyone , these tips are hella useful for grinding money Big Grin

What platform did you buy gta v for? If it is on ps4, I would love to play with you! We can grind money together which should speed things up since i heard that you get paid more if you have people playing the missions with you rather than just doing them all alone.

(11-03-2019, 11:26 AM)AmirGT Wrote: I don't agree too with buying other's accounts. Also when you start from the begin it's not waste of time because you gain experience about how the game works while if you bought an account with high rank and started playing with it, you won't know anything, you just have powerful stuff and don't know how to use it. Also as I explained before, you can gain much money and RP just from playing the dispatches, sometimes I play dispatches even with my 255 rank, not because I need money but just for fun and because it gives good amount of RP in no time.

What platform do you have GTA V on?

That is indeed a good point you have there! It’s no wonder that the high rankers you tend to see playing every now and then always seem to suck at playing... the only thing that’s protecting them from being killed are the expensive armored vehicles they own and the weapons that they own which require little to no skill to murder everyone around them {coughs} oppressors and jets {coughs}
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 11-03-2019, 01:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting