arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(11-06-2019, 10:08 AM)AmirGT Wrote: I suggest you to always stay alone in a session to avoid these annoying people who keep messing with you, I didn't mean invite only session or solo session but there's a trick here we do on PC which is while you're on a session you go to task manager => performance => open resource monitor then search for GTA, right click then press suspend and wait for 10-15 seconds and done, it'll show that everybody has left but in fact it's you who has left, no idea if that's available on PS or not but yeah you could try to Google it.

Funny you should say, there’s an easier trick on PS4. We just reduce the MTU value to like 950 (might have to experiment depending on your network). And voila! An empty public session every time you enter gta online! Now isn’t that just effortless! The issue is that I do need people to be with me in sessions so i can invite them to the missions. Since you get paid more on missions if you have people playing with you. The more the people, the more you all get paid. So that’s exactly why I stopped doing that trick.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 11-07-2019, 05:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting