arrow_upward

Suggestion for an Internet and Web development Sections
(12-21-2019, 09:22 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: I think that https://post4vps.com/Forum-Web-Design should be renamed to something like that and the description should be updated. If you look into it people already use it for similar requests related not just to web design anyway. I don't see a need for a new forum/subforum to be honest. Remember that despite the fact that this forum might look active there are only a small number of active members, sadly. So if you start pulling the forums apart with new forums or subforums it still start to look empty and inactive even more quickly. That's not good.

Thank you for the feedback @"Hidden Refuge". To what do you suggest should Forum Web Design be renamed to and is it possible to recommend wording for an updated description.

I tend to agree with you on your other comments. Members seem to be posting a lot in the Games and Hobbies Forums and this may not justify a huge change in the other sections of the Forum. But still, it would be nice if there are members who think the Forum topic groupings and headings or descriptions are not logical or out of date, if they could also provide exact details of what they think what it should look like. I.e. if they want a separation of Internet and Web Developmennt topics, then provide a framework and specific content so members can see it for themselves and if supported, then we can implement it as suggested. If not supported, reject it, or modify it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
04-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting