arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your fastest mobile network speedtest?
I had something of hmm today, which is a nice topic to talk about. I came up with the idea to find out how high your fastest 3G, 4G, 4G + or (where possible) 5G connection to share. Below I show you a small option how you do it.

How do I share it ?:
1.) Go to your speed test app or on a website.
2.) Run a speed test of your 3, 4 or 5G (Check if you are on your mobile network, so NO WIFI.
3.) After you have done the test, copy the link with your test and paste it as an image in your thread with the rule and let me know if you are also satisfied and if you live in a city or town.
4.) What do you think should be an improvement on your results?
[Image: 3118584132.png]
My best test was at Monday 25 Feb. I'd like to see yours too. (I have a unlimited subscription at T-Mobile so I can do unlimited tests, if you have a data limit on it, do it at your own risk. A speedtest can take around 100 till 250MB taken.)

My test was made in Heerde.

Messages In This Thread
Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - by Pacific Spirit - 12-21-2019, 02:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting