arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDBlaze Discontinuation of VPS Services and Termination of VPS2
(03-12-2020, 12:58 PM)Rehan Wrote: Oh no another loss.This year 2020 is looking like a very bad year for Post4VPS. We are loosing many things very quickly. Firstly we lost HostDoc then Gregory and now SSDBlaze. It is really very sad news for us. Hope for the best in future.

VPS 2 is a very old VPS.  We haven't heard from the sponsor in a very long time.  Post4vps is lucky it could have had VPS 2 for such a long time and we are grateful to the sponsor for giving the VPS to us for so long.  @xdudeas had really good use of it for the period he had ownership of it. I'm not happy we lost VPS 2.  But to be honest, it was not unexpected given there had been no contact with the sponsor in a very long time.   Possibly the sponsored VPS reached the end of its life.  It happens.  Doesn't mean it's the end of post4vps.  Just the end of a sponsored VPS.  Wink

During the last few months Hostlease added VPSs that could be used for games.  Their VPSs seem to be very popular as they match the profile of our members closer.  I really wish we could attract sponsors with VPSs that are tailor made and for games.  We seem to be OK with high spec VPSs, some of which aren't even used, and very short on VPSs that can be used for games servers.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SSDBlaze Discontinuation of VPS Services and Termination of VPS2 - by deanhills - 03-12-2020, 08:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting