arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDBlaze Discontinuation of VPS Services and Termination of VPS2
(03-18-2020, 07:16 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: track record isnt the only way to measure the holder eligibility . there is the reason for getting the vps and also the quality of the post . new member have a chance to write more quality post than the older member with 500 post . so it is fair if track record is one of the measure but it isnt fair if it is the only measure

Well yes it's not the only measure but if there is a track record, specially a bad one then it would play a big role. No sponsor would like to see the staff handing over a server back to someone who they suspended because of abuse. This gonna matter regardless how many quality posts we make. Yes. There can new members who would write better posts than older members. Good example is @dealhills himself. This is where credit score comes to play. @deanhills score is better than any of us so it shows how good he is. Also you can't just compare a new member with 50 good posts with a member who has been around longer with 500 or more posts. There is a the trust factor. I don't know if that's something consider but I think it's the practical thing.

Anyway I think we are getting totally off topic here. The staff knows how to do it so we can relay on them. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SSDBlaze Discontinuation of VPS Services and Termination of VPS2 - by xdude - 03-18-2020, 09:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting