arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
As far as I'm concerned, teachers wouldn't leave us even during the lockdown. We're having live classes and tons of homework, and they're giving us insanely short deadlines. In fact, I just acknowledge that COVID-19 brought no relief for students except increasing their troubles to a greater extent. Sad

Otherwise, I don't play any PC games, nevertheless I play Clash of Clans. And the rest of the time I spend my time programming and developing stuff. We're in lockdown throughout so, no more going out for evening walks occasionally or to the school which was regular.

In fact, this is also hampering my sleep. I'm not able to sleep at night, cuz obviously I'm having no exercise in any form throughout the day, and I'm only able to sleep for about 4-5 hours these days. Big Grin Sometimes I play badminton in my house itself with my Mom, but ... That isn't enough to fulfill the daily schedule of walking to and from the school.

My biggest time pass is programming, and that too usually from mobile, cuz we've only one PC at home, and my Dad's job is home-based, so I hardly get any time on the PC.

Discord is also one of the greatest enjoyments of mine, and usually the place where I'm able to connect to other Developers.

It's about a fortnight at lockdown and I'm so bored, I dunno what's to come still. Bearing with all this is the only option other than death. Tongue

Kind regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown? - by Sn1F3rt - 04-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by OldMeister - 04-16-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by sAmI - 04-16-2020, 01:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting