arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
(10-27-2020, 11:33 AM)Honey Wrote: Woah, I go to a university too and here they have opened the campus as if there is nothing going on xD

They are trying to follow SOPs as much as they can however its inevitable that cases will come from the university. In any case, I'd feel pretty lucky if I had online classes Instead of physical classes, I don't really have any problems learning online and much prefer it cuz I don't need to wake up 2 hours before class time xD(due to distance)

We are on the same boat, my friend!
I had to wake up at 5:30AM to get the BUS of 5:45AM and arrive to my university at 7:45AM. Staying there until 6PM and hurry to get the BUS of 7:15PM to get home at 21:30PM!

My univerisity is doing "hybrid" lessons: the ones can lives nearby can go there, the ones that lives far attend online lessons.
I just hope that the exams will not be affected again like the exams session of March... it was a nightmare
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown? - by LightDestory - 10-28-2020, 09:10 PM
Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by OldMeister - 04-16-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by sAmI - 04-16-2020, 01:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting