arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ?
Hi,

I applied to be part of the first phase clinical trials for covaxin in india. They replied the very next day requesting me to contact them with documents if i was a resident of Delhi. Sadly, I am not. I so wanted to do something good in this regard. oh well..

just hope other trials happen in my state eventually so i can take part. I am now waiting for the declaration of venues for the serum institute vaccine trials. Please let one be in WB.

What about you guys ? did you join any ? I would like to hear the full story.

Soham. You are in Delhi I think. So may be you can join in future if you want to.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ? - by rudra - 08-01-2020, 03:57 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting