arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ?
@ikk157

yes. just counting numbers or percentage is not the whole picture. as i said in my point about cloning the more suitable antibodies extracted from people with minimal to no suffering after contracting the disease (asymptomatic). they have ways to detect, compare and measure the effectiveness. also that is the reason why they can't launch vaccine that fast. they need to ensure that it will work as intended.

which most of us who are uninformed and don't have time and or inclination to read don't know about and keep being indignant at why they are taking so long to bring it out or why they are not ready yet and still talking about couple more months.

live vaccine testing is a way. but very risky and i don't know of instances when they were used in recent past.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ? - by rudra - 08-02-2020, 06:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting