arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com
(03-06-2021, 05:57 AM)deanhills Wrote: @xdude  You and I may be able to provide the kind of info to get the service, but you do get members who provide all of their personal information.  I just wanted to caution them not to do this in case this is a phishing exercise.

And you're right of course.  For the small space and bandwidth that are offered "for free", it's not worth the while.  I'm really concerned that this may be a phishing expedition for very little in return.

No. No, I wouldn't give payment f detail to a site I don't know or well-known. As for other details now it's like asking to have fake details. I don't think people will give all the real detail for a new site, even their real email. I learned my lesson the hard way and have a spam mail for that. Also, providers might need their customer details just in case since people always don't use it for totally legal stuff. Especially a free service would attract spammers. But yeah going all that trouble for 200 MB space not exactly great.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com - by xdude - 03-06-2021, 11:53 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting