arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com
(03-07-2021, 11:40 PM)mzltest Wrote: They've closed my account recently with no clear reason.I used real email but fake payment details(like some others will do to test the service).Maybe It's a country ban or something.
Combined with the unusual specs,only 3 kb articles,together with my experience,I doubt the validity of free hosting.

@mzltest They possibly closed the account because you haven't been using it recently.  There's a rule about it if you read through the rules.  It's standard, particularly for hosts who are focused on security as an unused account is always a target for hacking.  
https://www.my.hostpoco.com/index.php?rp...o.com.html

What kind of domain did you use, as that may have been a reason too.  

It's 24 hours so far and the only responses I've received have been automated ones.  They were quality responses, however my client dashboard still says "pending".  Possibly free accounts are manually activated.  Will give it another day to see whether it happens. Maybe activations aren't done over the weekend.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com - by deanhills - 03-08-2021, 05:40 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting