arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com
UPDATE:After a ticket the account issue is solved and it seems to be a misunderstooding.
The response is quicker than I thought(as timezone difference exists),so I guess days before they didn't finish the preparations or something.

(03-08-2021, 06:06 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks for the feedback @mzltest Will be interesting to see whether this will happen to my account as well.  I've had it for one day now with service still on "pending" - no service.  Maybe they have an automatic rule that if a service is not activated or used that the account is closed automatically.

I'll give it three days and see what happens.  In the meanwhile am looking forward to feedback from @Pocomaster as well.

I search the member's post and it seems a probable reason is that I missed the email(however I'm not quite convinced by it.)*.However I searched my inbox and spam and there is no email from them.Just now I requested a password reset and no email received too.

*As I have used some WHCMS-based hosts:
A normal WHCMS host,if email validation is on,will display a banner at top of client area,notifying you to confirm your email and gives you a chance to resend the email.But I didn't get this.The client area,if you noticed it at signup,is accessed freely without the banner.
see also:https://docs.whmcs.com/Client_Email_Verification
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com - by mzltest - 03-08-2021, 06:23 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting