arrow_upward

Dispensation For User Who Not Completed Their Posts Requirement
I disagree because if you see that we already don't have much active posters around, If we give them this opportunity people will stop posting and just leave it till next month and then we also do not have much new threads going around too so it will be a burden for the "user" and it will just result in termination of VPS regardless. It will add too much burden on admins too how they will have to keep track of every user, If there is yes some automation for admins then this could be possible but as @deanhills mentioned in his post that how hard it is for him to check each member post and all.
The 20 post rule makes people to complete their posting no matter what, thats why the forum gets a bit active at the end of the month if this is applied i'm sure the forum will be more dry as people will leave their posting.

@deanhills, I have a question if someone have a really legit reason for leave do they get leave in some condition or that has been completely off now? Since Dynamo has strictly imposed the 20 posts rule.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting