arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Linux alternative for Windows - how does Linux Mint rate?
(11-30-2020, 04:53 PM)deanhills Wrote: Interesting to see you're using DuckDuckGo.  I'm still on Chrome and FireFox at the same time.  Best of both worlds.  

I got slightly side tracked with trying to upgrade a phpBB Forum.  But will be back on my Linux Mint Project again.  What attracts me too is the security one gets with a Linux "Windows" in exchange for the more limited apps.  So yes, can see myself using both, but first have to get sorted out with Linux desktop.

Stopped using chrome long ago i just couldn't bear the resource hungryness and that stalking behaviour with every activity logged so yeah moving to firefox was one of the best descision i've ever made in my life.

phpBB good old days those platforms including mybb were best among the best but now i am fiddling with custom codes and yeah Flarum and discourse are now my goto forum platform for a forum, come to think of it i got a community domain(adminforums.net) lying in my account should i create a community? i guess nah managing a community takes too much of human resource.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Linux alternative for Windows - how does Linux Mint rate? - by TrK - 12-02-2020, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting