arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
I was quite horrified yesterday, while listening to a BBC interview with Airport Directors, that it is still not certain whether when someone has the vaccine administered that that person can't pass on (shed) the virus.  I had been unaware (due to Government propaganda to get citizens to vaccinate) that a person who has had the vaccine shot, could still be infectious - Governments conveniently or on purpose leave this out of their propaganda speeches.  Governments don't even know exactly what the duration of the vaccine is.  And when it should be repeated. So I guess even if one is vaccinated it's even more important to still follow all of the health protocols for Covid 19, to prevent infection.

The Airport Director interview and discussion was about the lack of uniformity among countries for rules regarding Covid 19 air travel into countries.  Every country has different rules which makes airport administration for Covid 19 very problematic, confusing and costly to implement.

Bottom line for the vaccine is the vaccine is just to set the body up to fight the Corona Virus - the infection is still there and there is a chance it can be passed on.  It's not even perfectly predictable whether the vaccine is going to work for the particular individual as no two persons are the same.  There are always the exceptions to the rule. There is a chance the body could see the vaccine as a threat and fight the vaccine.   So now what about those exceptions to the rule - how would they know they are the exceptions - how would any one know?  And how infectious are individuals who have been vaccinated who are under the false impression they are OK because they were vaccinated against the virus?  And maybe they're not?  For me it would be logical it would make spread the virus more.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by deanhills - 01-17-2021, 01:16 PM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting