arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(02-24-2021, 12:04 AM)tiwil Wrote: The punishment only apply to qualified person that doesn't take the vaccine. We do have health checkup before the vaccine here. If you don't pass the requirement, our medical person won't vaccine you since it's too dangerous. They're still testing for more people to have less strict requirement. Current requirement is so strict but I think millennials here are qualified.
I definitely solute your Government for doing a checkup before giving the vaccine.

I guess Israel, which is boasting that it has vaccinated 32% of its population with the Pfizer vaccine, and has the world's highest per capita rate of vaccination against covid-19, didn't do the same, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to do the vaccinations as fast as they had.  

So I fully understand why a Government that has gone to the expense of a checkup and recommended a vaccine, would make such a vaccination compulsory. @tiwil, if I then understand it correctly, the checkup is not compulsory. But once a person has done the checkup and the verdict is to get the vaccine, then it's compulsory to get the vaccine.

What is interesting is that it's been proven that a single shot is enough to start the immune response, and that some countries have as a result been delaying the booster shot by weeks.  Johnson & Johnson which only requires one shot, is now in the process of developing a booster shot as well.

Looks like these pharmaceutical companies are about to make a killing and I guess having a booster shot lined up, must mean more shots are needed and paid for.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by deanhills - 02-24-2021, 02:58 PM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting