arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
@deanhills
Thanks!

(02-25-2021, 09:53 PM)deanhills Wrote: Did you experience any side effects?
Nothing to report on that front as of now!..

Actually, because we're still un-sensitized to the COVID-19 Spike protein antigens (ie our immune system doesn't still have the adhoc antibodies and T-Cells), it is expected that a normal individual should not have any meaningfull reaction to the 1st contact (ie 1st vaccine dose.) It's to the second jab that the response is more noteworthy, i.e. when our immune system start to be aware to the COVID-19 Spike protein antigens as a foreign body that should be destroyed on-sight...

This being said, I should also mention that on rare ocasions, there are a few percentage among us that develop an aggressive reaction at the first dose administration as a form of allergy(/hypersensitivity.) And those are the ones that should not take the vaccine in the first place; they should be filtered out because the allergic reaction is always lethal!

(02-25-2021, 09:53 PM)deanhills Wrote: I heard on the news that in addition to Johnson & Johnson, the Government is negotiating with Pfizer as well.  This is the vaccine that had good results in Israel. Unfortunately though Pfizer has not been tested in South Africa yet, only in laboratory probably by Pfizer.  It requires 2 doses and deep freeze refrigeration under specific conditions - not sure whether that is good for a third world country with a great shortage of medical equipment in rural and poorer city areas.  So am wondering whether this is wise.  Any way, by the time the backup vaccine Pfizer reaches my community, possibly there will be more information available about its efficacy for the South African 501Y.V2 strain of the virus.
I've read that both Moderna and Pfizer are working on 'Upgrades' that should not need deep-freeze distribution conditions as well as being more targeted to the SARS-CoV-2 various variants, including the South African form... But their availability is still unknown...
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by fChk - 02-26-2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting