arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(02-26-2021, 07:34 PM)deanhills Wrote: I totally agree with this.   Even with a checkup before, it will always be hard to predict how the immune system of any given person will respond to the vaccine.  But collectively however, it must be working on enough people to be able to slow down the aggressive spread of the virus for the whole of the population, so that health systems can survive the pandemic.  I guess those who aren't good candidates for the vaccine are probably regarded as collateral damage.  It's just not loudly said.

Well at here we just surveyed whether you want to be vaccined by filling out a form.As far as I know that the vaccine selected has finished Pharse III testing and is available on selected provinces.Vaccinations is free however you have to claim that you are fully responsible for the result and pontential risk. And you have to follow the current anti-pandemic measures such like forced mask-wearing on public transportations even after the vaccination.

And different from the RNA vaccines which is more uncertain but more effective,the vaccine that will be used here is the traditional one.

Anyway I didn't request this vaccination as the pandemic here is not that serious.

(03-09-2021, 06:03 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well, since i dont believe about virus and COVID 19... I wont go with vaccine... And for me its nothing...
The Vaccine of covid19... Can kill or can change your life... How? As i see in news.. it change everything in ur health...
Who try it

Depends on where you locate and of course your protection and your luck.Cases that infected after vaccination exist in almost every epidemic.But vaccining just make you safer - or at least you can think you are safer.

For the vaccine,I think,not mandatory foe disease controlling,but would be greatly useful - if safety ,suppliment and effective guanarteed.
If you put this in global view,that's a prove of the competence of a country -so that's why most politicians would exggerate their process and contribution in their vaccines.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by mzltest - 03-24-2021, 01:13 PM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting