arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(04-20-2021, 04:45 AM)Kururin Wrote: Yes, and that's valid. No other vaccine except AZ had that reaction and the amount of bad press that brings will make it more people who are already skeptic about the vaccine -- run away. So its with good will they stopped it. And since its a specific gender from specific age range, it is definitely caused by the vaccine. Not the "freezer" as its the same as normal vaccine which is between 2°C and 8°C (36°F and 46°F). Pfizer is the only one with specific temperature requirement which required special "freezers".

Nice to see you back @Kururin.  Welcome back!

For me the bottom line is that the scientists who are developing these vaccines, had to release them prematurely.  In other words, they don't have a 100% handle on the virus yet, and since there are new strains coming all of the time, due to the virus being able to "protect" itself by evolving all of the time, the vaccines that are available are in essence on trial, more than completed.  

No doubt it's probably better to take the vaccine and take your chances as the side-effects at the end of the day will far outweigh the negatives of getting the virus, as it would make sense for me that the virus will result in far more serious blood-clotting issues than the vaccine does.  At the same time, we've learned that those who come with their own anti-body issues, or have underlying health issues, or are taking hormone or any other supplements that may effect blood in any way, aren't ideal candidates for the vaccines like Phizer Oxford Astra Zeneca and Johnson&Johnson.  Like any other vaccine, I guess shortly the large pharmaceutical companies will be providing a very long list of CAUTION: not to be used for this, that or the other condition, or XYZ hormones or medications may have serious contra-indications. Or who knows, maybe they would just say straight out those taking the vaccine are doing this at their own risk. I don't think even in its best case scenario scientists will ever be able to develop a one fits all Covid 19 vaccine that is 100% safe and effective for every one.

I guess South Africans are stuck for now.  The vaccination program has basically been halted completely for the last week since we only have Johnson&Johnson vaccine.  No mention in the press of the vaccination programme resuming any time soon.  The Government has some serious decisions to make, and as with all other Governments will probably have to find a way to protect itself against future court cases.  Not an easy decision for the South African Government to resume the vaccinations and particularly not in the face of possibility of a third wave of the Covid 19 virus expecting to start soon since it is moving into winter time in the southern hemisphere.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by deanhills - 04-22-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting