arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(07-03-2021, 04:11 AM)tiwil Wrote: Ah! I think I've choose wrong words. It's actually 3 phase test. We conduct our own test even though producer already do test. Our govt want to make sure it's perfectly fine to be used by locals here. Who know there might be difference between producer and our country Tongue

Anyway the side-effect is OK-ish. I read the side effect only pain in injection area, muscles, and joint, headache, and a bit of fatigue. Perfectly fine for ~95% efficacy. Thanks God it's still better than AZ.

OK now I understand thanks for explaining @tiwil.  I've got respect for your Government testing it.  In South Africa looks like the Government is going to do the same with testing the Chinese vaccine Sinovac.  Although I can't help but think that maybe they've already made a decision about it in the background with trying to please the Chinese.  I totally agree, vaccines may work differently in different environments and it's very important that they should be tested first.  Hopefully South Africa will give the testing a proper period of time instead of treating it like a quickie formality.

What is interesting to learn yesterday was that the Johnson@Johnson vaccine that is only administered once, only has a life span of 8 months.  So those who had been first to receive the vaccine 8 months ago now need to be vaccinated again.  I wonder how that would effect the vaccine totals!  Hopefully they will subtract the total of J&J vaccinated individuals who need to be revaccinated.  To give credit to the Government.  At least they are alert to this.  I wonder whether Pfizer may be in the same boat.  And wonder how long the Pfizer vaccination will last.  The greater number of Pfizer vaccinated individuals are still waiting for their booster shots.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by deanhills - 07-04-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting