arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(07-10-2021, 05:51 PM)fChk Wrote: @mzltest
Next time you want to quote me, better specify what exactly are you responding to!.. You must have noticed that I did that a lot myself; it's not that I like to waste my time doing it but because I'm more interested in having intelligible conversations with folks here, with as little misunderstanding as humanly possible.
Uh.Sorry for this as on most times I forgot to edit the bbcode using source editor.

Quote:We don't call the stuff 'feature'(s) but ANTIGEN(S)!
Yeah.I forgot how to express this stuff in English.In our biology books there are English terms but I forgot that at that time.

Quote:The mRNA vaccine technology, on the other hand, is too new.
I did not doubt this text.Actually I saw an article explaining the possible ADE effect in earlier days so I thought traditional vaccines may suffer this(though for covid-19 there is no that effect).

Quote:You need to show me how that reasoning holds water by laying out the mechanisms at the sub-cellular and molecular levels.. Just to make sure that you know what you're talking about.

mRna vaccines are injecting the messanger RNA chain into body and let cells produce the protein (Humoral immunity) ,and as the "host" will express certain protein , cell immunity will be activated too .

And from the public available data,the immunity rate for mRna vaccines are around 90% while the traditional one is around 70%.

Quote:At the end you basically landed right into the third main take away of my previous post.. while not sounding too much into Biology!
I agree that those inactivated vaccines are better for crowd immunity and for me I won't choose mRna vaacines either.However mRna as a new vaccine method is suitable if time was limited(not like that condition in China) and have a higher protection rate.Though more risky but as techniques advances,I think someday it will be an alternative to traditional vaccines.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by mzltest - 07-11-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting